Armor sets in Orbus come in four parts: Head, Chest, Shoulder, and Hands. Armor also comes in three types: Cloth, Leather, and Plate.
Individual pieces are dropped at random from opened chests or slaying monsters. At this time, all armor in the game is soul-bound and cannot be traded with other players, excepting armor dropped in Shard Dungeons, which can be traded within the group during the shard.
Cloth armor can only be worn by Runemages, Shaman, or Bards
The armor stat for cloth will be equal to 10 x Level + Base
Leather armor can only be worn by Rangers, Musketeers, or Scoundrels
The armor stat for leather will be equal to 15 x Level + Base
Plate armor can only be worn by Warriors or Paladins
The armor stat for plate will be equal to 25 x Level + Base
Cosmetic / Transmog
You can also purchase various cosmetic only gear that you can use to change or transmog the appearance of your armor.
Throughout the game your may also be given, win, or purchase various capes.
These capes do not add any stats, but do show your awesome accomplishments and style.
All Armor pieces have stats for armor and durability.
Higher tier armor may come with additional buffs for vitality and defense.
|Beginner||no affix |
no added stat
|Uncommon||1 Affix |
no added stat
|Rare||1 Affix |
|Epic||2 Affixes |
added vitality and defense
Most Armor will come with a random affix that may grant some bonus to another stat
- Projectile Damage +1%
- Your projectiles - like arrows, spells, or bullets - gain a buff.
- DoT Damage +1%
- Increases damage done for each tick of your Damage-over-Time (DoT) attacks.
- Super Charge Rate +1%
- Charges your Super Ability faster.
- XP Gain +1%
- Buffs the XP you gain from kills or turning in missions.
- Incomming Crit Damage -1%
- This will decrease the damage you take from an incoming critical hit.
- Crit Chance +1%
- Increases the likelihood that your hit may be critical.
- Crit Damage +2%
- Increases the damage done by your critical hits.